Up To $130,000 In Culinary & Pastry Scholarships For Winter Classes
This holiday season, don’t miss out on giving yourself the gift of a lifetime: a culinary or pastry education!
We’re excited to announce the return of ICC’s Season of Savings to help you be on your way to a new culinary or pastry career before the New Year. This Winter, ICC will award up to $130,000 in scholarships to eligible students who demonstrate financial need beginning in our November and December Professional Culinary Arts and Pastry Arts programs through as many as 17 scholarships. Take advantage of this opportunity to begin achieving your culinary or pastry goals and graduate ready to work in just months!
Share your educational and career goals with us in a video or 500-word essay, along with your scholarship application and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for one of the following scholarship awards:
- Two (2) $15,000 scholarships available
- Five (5) $10,000 scholarships available
- Ten (10) $5,000 scholarships available
Start your New Year’s resolution’s early—check out all the ways you can get into the kitchen with a scholarship from ICC this winter. Applications must be submitted before 5pm on October 23 for November class scholarships or November 25 for December class scholarships to be considered. Submit your application today! Click here to see scholarship eligibility requirements and application details.
- Must be an applicant of one of the above Professional Culinary Arts or Professional Pastry Arts programs.
- Must be a permanent resident or U.S. Citizen.
- Demonstrate financial need—applicants must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than one week prior to the application due date.
- Must complete the scholarship application and submit a video or 500-word essay describing your educational and career goals.
- All required documentation must be submitted prior to starting a program in order to be considered.
Please note that financial need is a criterion for this scholarship. Applicants must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for academic year 2019/2020. FAFSA must be completed one week prior to the application deadline in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- OCTOBER 16 for the November class scholarships
- NOVEMBER 18 for the December class scholarships
*No student may receive a combination of institutional or external scholarships that exceeds their out-of-pocket tuition cost.