Sharpen your knives—and your skills—while learning to execute essential knife cuts for precision in the kitchen. This one-day workshop, designed to give you greater consistency and confidence, will combine the techniques learned to complete a dish you can add to your repertoire at home.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Knife sharpening
- Honing your knife on a steel
- To correctly hold your knife
- Knife cuts (taught using assorted vegetables) include:
- Baton cut
- Large dice
- Medium dice
- Small dice
- To properly cut an onion and shallot
- To properly and safely use a mandoline (taught using potato for waffle cut)
- Utilizing the above techniques to complete a dish in class
Important: Please review our Cancellation and Refund Policy and dress code. Check back frequently to see new start dates or contact us at 888.324.2433. Although the International Culinary Center is accredited by the ACCSC, this course does not fall within the scope of the commission’s accreditation. This non-professional course is designed for personal enrichment and is not intended to qualify a student for employment.
Check Back Soon