1. Milk Bar Life: Recipes & Stories by Christina Tosi. Join ICC alumna Christina and her friends as they cook their way through “weaknights,” sleepovers, and late-night snack attacks to make mind-blowingly delicious meals with whatever is in the pantry.
2. The New Sugar and Spice: A Recipe for Bolder Baking by Samantha Seneviratne. Our grad’s new book is filled with fascinating histories, origin stories, and innovative uses for the world’s most enticing spices.
3. Jacques Pépin Heart & Soul in the Kitchen by Jacques Pépin. It’s an intimate look at the celebrity ICC Dean and the food he cooks at home with family and friends—200 recipes in all.
4. Lucky Peach Presents 101 Easy Asian Recipes by the editors of Lucky Peach. These recipes hit the sweet spot between craveworthy and incredibly simple and are destined to become favorites.
5. Brunch at Bobby’s: 140 Recipes for the Best Part of the Weekend by Bobby Flay. ICC alumnus Bobby shares his simplest, most sought-after recipes—while still delivering his signature intense flavors.
6. Mastering Pasta: The Art and Practice of Handmade Pasta, Gnocchi, and Risotto by Marc Vetri. ICC graduate shares his vast knowledge of pasta, gnocchi, and risotto in this inspiring, informative primer featuring expert tips and techniques, and more than 100 recipes.
7. ICC apparel: t-shirts, hoodies, hats with “Hard Work Tastes Good” and “I Can Cook” designs.
8. Jacques Torres Chocolate. ICC’s Dean of Pastry Arts, Jacques Torres combines traditional French techniques with his vast knowledge and passion for the culinary arts to produce luxe, creative and edgy chocolate treats inspired by the innovative spirit and energy of the city.
9. ICC Gift Certificates. Food gifts are always a hit, but a cooking class from the International Culinary Center will give family and friends valuable skills and techniques to last a lifetime! Check out ICC’s upcoming Culinary and Wine classes.