Scholarship Award: $5,000 and $2,500
Applicant Eligibility: Open to applicants with a home address outside the United States and who are not eligible for US federal financial aid.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
A limited number of scholarships are available to those who qualify.
$5,000 for Professional Culinary Arts or Professional Pastry Arts
$2,500 for Intensive Sommelier Training, Cake Techniques and Design or Art of International Bread Baking
Applicants must submit a personal statement in the form of a written essay (500 words or less) or video (no more than 5 minutes in length; CD, DVD, or online submissions are acceptable) describing their passion and goals for applying to your chosen program of study, and reasons why you qualify for a scholarship.
*No student may receive a combination of institutional or external scholarships that exceeds their out-of-pocket tuition cost.
To apply for International Culinary Center scholarships, submit the following materials (along with any other requirements specific to the scholarship you are applying for):
- Applicants must complete the scholarship application online.
- Applicants much choose ONE of the three options to apply:
- Write an essay 500 words (or less) describing your passion for cooking and goals for enrolling in your chosen program.
- Answer three questions:
- Why did you choose ICC and this program?
- Once you graduate, what is your goal?
- How would this scholarship help you to achieve that goal?
- Submit a video you have created describing your passion for cooking and goals for enrolling in your chosen program.
Materials may be submitted by email or mailed to:
International Culinary Center
Office of Financial Aid
462 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10013
If you have not yet submitted an admission application through the ICC website or in person, please so do. It is required to be considered for a scholarship.