Open to prospective students interested in Professional Culinary Arts and Pastry Arts programs.
Students bridging from one program to another do not qualify
Please note that scholarship applications must be received prior to the program start date.
*Alumni scholarships may not be combined with any institutional scholarships that are greater than $10,000.
In celebration of our 30th anniversary, ICC has established the Alumni Mentor Scholarship program. It is a wonderful way to foster connection among our alumni and students.
Alumni will be asked to provide contact information along with a brief recommendation for prospective students. Upon enrollment, students must submit a statement with their culinary goals to receive the scholarship. Alumni can refer multiple candidates. For more information, click here.
To apply for the Alumni Mentor scholarship, applicants must provide:
- A letter of recommendation from the referring ICC alumni
- A completed admission application
- A completed scholarship application online.
- Applicants must choose ONE of the three options to apply:
1. Write an essay (roughly 500 words) describing your passion for cooking and goals for enrolling in your chosen program OR
2. Answer three questions: Why did you choose ICC and this program?; Once you graduate, what is your goal?; How would this scholarship help you to achieve that goal? OR
3. Submit a video you have created describing your passion for cooking and goals for enrolling in your chosen program.
Materials may be submitted by email or mailed to:
International Culinary Center
Office of Financial Aid
462 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10013