Must be enrolled in the following Professional Culinary Arts program:
- October 16, 2019 | Mon, Wed, Fri Evening
October 7, 2019
October 11, 2019
Financial need is a criterion for this scholarship. Applicants must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for academic year 2019/2020. FAFSA must be completed one week prior to the application deadline in order to be considered for the scholarship.
September 30, 2019
Contact ICC’s Financial Aid Office at email@example.com for more information.
ABOUT THE STEPHEN MICHAEL SULES SCHOLARSHIP
Our son, Stephen loved working with his hands and when he discovered Culinary Arts a whole new world opened up for him. Stephen became a confident young man, eager to learn showing tremendous passion for this craft and a focus that we had never seen before. Becoming a Chef gave Stephen the ability and opportunity to express himself freely where thinking outside of the box is encouraged.
When Stephen passed so suddenly family and friends asked what could they do for us. We asked them to please consider making a donation to the ICC in Stephen’s name so his love for the Culinary Arts would live on, and the dreams he held close to his heart might one day become a reality through another student.
Through the generosity of our family and friends we are honored and proud to offer this scholarship with the ICC in our son’s name.
Lorraine & Steve Sules
Must be an applicant of the Professional Culinary Arts program.
Must be a permanent resident or U.S. Citizen.
Demonstrate financial need through submitting a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA must be completed one week prior to the application deadline in order to be considered for the scholarship.
Must complete the scholarship application and submit a video or essay describing the applicant’s career goals and aspirations within the industry, inspiration to attend the culinary program, and a challenge or obstacle they’ve overcome to attend culinary school.
All required documentation must be submitted prior to starting a program in order to be considered.
*No student may receive a combination of institutional or external scholarships that exceeds their out-of-pocket tuition cost.
To apply for International Culinary Center scholarships, submit the following materials:
- Scholarship application online
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Choose 1 of the 2 options:
- Submit a video (5 minutes or less) expressing your inspiration to attend the culinary program, your career goals and aspirations in the industry, and a specific challenge/obstacle you’ve overcome to attend culinary school.
- Write an essay describing your inspiration to attend the culinary program, your career goals and aspirations in the industry, and a specific challenge/obstacle you’ve overcome to attend culinary school (in roughly 500 words).
Materials may be submitted by email or mailed to:
International Culinary Center
Office of Financial Aid
462 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10013