Wondering what to do with Halloween candy after (or before) October 31? Well, the International Culinary Center has you covered this season with a series of holiday hacks that will provide you with the inspiration to love what you do, in your own home kitchen. Learn how to kick up your cookie game a few notches with this Halloween inspired hack demonstrated by ICC Chef Instructor Lindsay Busanich.
- Start by chopping up any additional candy you may have around the house. Chocolate based candy works best. M&Ms, candy corn and Reese’s Pieces are used in the following video.
- Fold candy into already-made chocolate chip cookie batter gently with spatula.
- Place batter into small bread loaf pan to create thicker cookies. 4×4 inch pan used in video.
- Add additional candy pieces on top of batter
- Bake at 350F degrees for 8-10 minutes until golden brown
- Add more candy as for a decorative garnish!
For more videos, visit our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/internationalculinarycenter