Summer 2013 Scholarship
Application Deadline: July 5, 2013
Award Date: July 12, 2013
Award 2: $10,000
Application Deadline: July 26, 2013
Award Date: August 2, 2013
The Friends of The FCI scholarship program provides financial assistance to students enrolling in Classic Culinary Arts or Classic Pastry Arts at The International Culinary Center’s New York campus. Scholarship selection is based on demonstrated financial need, merit, culinary goals, and likelihood of success in a culinary career.
EligibilityStudents enrolled in the following programs are eligible to apply:
- Culinary Arts Day (Tech Concentration) starting on July 15, 2013
- Culinary Arts Eve (MWF) starting on July 24, 2013
- Pastry Arts Eve (THS) starting on July 25, 2013
- Pastry Arts Day starting on August 8, 2013
- Culinary Arts Day starting on August 12, 2013
- Culinary Arts Eve (THS) – Honors Program starting on August 17, 2013
- Culinary Arts Day starting on September 10, 2013
- Culinary Arts Eve (MWF) starting on September 11, 2013
Prospective students who have submitted a completed application for admission for a course starting in the award period are eligible to apply. Awards will be made to students who have been accepted to the program and who have completed all requirements for admission.
Awards will be disbursed to The International Culinary Center in two payments. The second disbursement is contingent upon the student having achieved Satisfactory Academic Progress at the midpoint of the program, as defined in the Student Catalog.
Current employees of The International Culinary Center and their families and members of the Board of Directors of The Friends of The FCI are not eligible to apply or to receive a scholarship award from The Friends of The FCI.