PASTRY PLUS: NEXT GEN CONTEST
ARE YOU THE NEXT GENERATION PASTRY CHEF?
We want your voices heard at Pastry Plus!
September 9-10 | International Culinary Center | Soho, NYC
Pastry Plus aims to connect the innovative minds of pastry professionals, providing a rare opportunity to network with industry leaders to address the evolving workplace, industry innovations and expand the role of the modern pastry chef.
Are you an aspiring pastry professional with the desire to be on the cutting edge? Pastry Plus was created with one mission: to establish a pastry community that promotes the constructive exchange of ideas and information to secure the future of the industry.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this sweet community!
TWO GRAND PRIZE WINNERS WILL EACH RECEIVE
- VIP-First Access Ticket to the Pastryland Bake Sale
- Special Access to the Pastry Plus Party at Jacques Torres’ Choco-Story NY
- Exclusive Invitation to the Pastry Plus Conference
- Meet + Greet with Pastry Plus Advisory Committee: Jacques Torres, Emily Luchetti and Ron Ben-Israel
- One-day Pastry Class at the International Culinary Center
Click here for official contest rules & regulations.
HOW TO ENTER:
- WHO? Tell us a little about yourself.
- WHY? Describe your inspiration and the reasons why you want to become a pastry chef.
- WHAT? Upload a photo of one of your original pastry creations and tell us why you chose it.
Entries are due at midnight on August 21st. Winners will be announced August 25th!
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
- Must be at least 17 years old to apply
- Have not previously attended a pastry-focused culinary program
- Travel costs (airfare & hotel) are not included to attend the conference
- One-day Pastry Class includes only recreational pastry or baking classes and is subject to availability. Must be redeemed by September 30, 2018 and is not transferable.
- Contest winners must confirm attendance at the Pastry Plus weekend to receive prizes. Prizes are not transferable.