PASTRY PLUS: NEXT GEN CONTEST
PRESENTED BY CALLEBAUT
ARE YOU THE NEXT GENERATION PASTRY CHEF?
We want your voices heard at Pastry Plus!
March 9 & 24 | International Culinary Center | Soho, NYC
Pastry Plus aims to connect the innovative minds of pastry professionals, providing a rare opportunity to network with industry leaders to address the evolving workplace, industry innovations and expand the role of the modern pastry chef.
Are you an aspiring pastry professional with the desire to be on the cutting edge? Pastry Plus was created with one mission: to establish a pastry community that promotes the constructive exchange of ideas and information to secure the future of the industry.
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this sweet community!
TWO GRAND PRIZE WINNERS WILL EACH RECEIVE
- VIP-First Access Ticket to the Pastryland Bake Sale on Saturday, March 9
- All Access Ticket to the 2019 Pastry Plus Conference on Sunday, March 24—includes meals and networking reception
- Meet + Greet with members of the Pastry Plus Advisory Committee such as Jacques Torres, Emily Luchetti and Ron Ben-Israel*
- One-day Pastry Class at the International Culinary Center
Click here for official contest rules & regulations.
HOW TO ENTER:
- WHO? Tell us a little about yourself.
- WHY? Describe your inspiration and the reasons why you want to become a pastry chef.
- WHAT? Upload a photo of one of your original pastry creations and tell us why you chose it.
Entries are due at noon on Friday, February 15th. Winners will be announced Friday, February 22nd!
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
- Must be at least 17 years old to apply
- Have not previously attended a pastry-focused culinary program
- Travel costs (airfare & hotel) are not included to attend the conference
- One-day Pastry Class includes only recreational pastry or baking classes and is subject to availability. Must be redeemed by March 31, 2020 and is not transferable.
- Contest winners must confirm attendance at Pastry Plus to receive prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
- *Final attendance of Pastry Plus Advisory Committee members to be determined.