Continue to expand your catalog in the next level of Sugar Paste Flowers.
Practice makes perfect, and mastering the intricate art of Sugar Paste Flowers requires a lot of patience and application. Up-your-flower-game in this 3-day, hands-on class, and add more techniques to your repertory by crafting delicate life-like exotic flowers with instruction from expert cake specialists.
Plus, learn to construct a pressed sugar vase to hold your arranged, hand-crafted sugar paste flowers.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- To make sugar gum paste, royal icing and pressed sugar
- Create life-like flowers, from centers to petals and leaves including: Water Lily, Tuberose, Succulents and Orchids
- Techniques to color and dust flowers
- To make a pressed sugar vessel and the art of arranging flowers
- Application fee
- Books and supplies
- “Family meal” prepared by culinary program students
Check Back Soon
Important: Please review our Cancellation and Refund Policy and dress code. Check back frequently to see new start dates or contact us at 888.324.2433. Although the International Culinary Center is accredited by the ACCSC, this course does not fall within the scope of the commission’s accreditation. This non-professional course is designed for personal enrichment and is not intended to qualify a student for employment.