Through hands-on, expert instruction by world-class cake specialists, you’ll learn to make sugar paste dough and craft whimsical creations. In three sessions, develop the intricate skills needed to create the flowers that add complexity and dimension to simple birthday cakes or elaborate wedding cakes.
The ultimate achievement: a fanciful floral bouquet of your own design.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Select and use the proper tools for making sugar paste flowers
- Color, style and shape sugar paste dough
- Craft life-like flowers, centers and leaves including: Roses, Calla Lily, Petunia, Sweet Peas and Blossoms
- Use the art of color and luster to bring sugar paste to life
- Compose a bouquet of sugar paste flowers
- Application fee
- Books and supplies
- “Family meal” prepared by culinary program students (weekdays)
Check Back Soon
Important: Please review our Cancellation and Refund Policy and dress code. Check back frequently to see new start dates or contact us at 888.324.2433. Although the International Culinary Center is accredited by the ACCSC, this course does not fall within the scope of the commission’s accreditation. This non-professional course is designed for personal enrichment and is not intended to qualify a student for employment.