Recreating life in food requires great carving and sculpting skills. Learn the art of modeling figurines to make your next food fantasy come to life.
The art is in the details, and every cake decorator needs a supply of decorative techniques to bring their creation to life. Learn how to bring 3-dimensional elements of real life to your design. With instruction from world-class cake specialists, this 3-day class will give you the confidence to mold, sculpt, and color an assortment of figures and objects that will amaze!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- To make modeling chocolate and sugar gum paste
- Create fruit shapes, humans, animals and inanimate objects through rolled fondant, sugar gum paste, modeling chocolate and marzipan.
- To make and apply rice cereal treats
- Coloring with airbrushing and luster dusts
- Create a “fantasy” scene with figurines using a provided design
- Application fee
- Books and supplies
- “Family meal” prepared by culinary program students
Check Back Soon
Important: Please review our Cancellation and Refund Policy and dress code. Check back frequently to see new start dates or contact us at 888.324.2433. Although the International Culinary Center is accredited by the ACCSC, this course does not fall within the scope of the commission’s accreditation. This non-professional course is designed for personal enrichment and is not intended to qualify a student for employment.