Carving a cake to your client’s desire is no “piece of cake”! Constructing a carved cake masterpiece requires being an adept baker, knowing the finer points of cake and frosting. In this 3-day, hands-on cake course taught by world-class cake specialists, you’ll gain the skills and knowledge to stack, carve, and decorate your next creation!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Basic cake and frosting principals
- Cake construction including baking, layering, and stacking with dowels
- To construct and use paper cornets
- To make and apply rice cereal treats
- Cake carving
- Rolled Fondant applications
- To create and decorate a carved cake using a provided design
- Application fee
- Books and supplies
- “Family meal” prepared by culinary program students
11/12/2016 – $495
Sat 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Important: Please review our Cancellation and Refund Policy and dress code. Check back frequently to see new start dates or contact us at 888.324.2433. Although the International Culinary Center is accredited by the ACCSC, this course does not fall within the scope of the commission’s accreditation. This non-professional course is designed for personal enrichment and is not intended to qualify a student for employment.