Practice makes perfect! Advance your piping techniques in our 3-day course.
Creating a cake masterpiece is no easy feat! Every cake artist knows that piping is the definitive decorating expression. In this 3-day, hands-on cake decorating course, you’ll gain valuable hands-on training to advance your piping technique from some of New York City’s best cake designers.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- To make royal icing and American buttercream
- To construct and use paper cornets
- Piping exercises including basketweave, brush embroidery, filigree, flooding, and lace
- To create buttercream flowers and leaves
- Decorate a 6″ dummy cake using a provided design
- Application fee
- Books and supplies
- “Family meal” prepared by culinary program students
Check Back Soon
Important: Please review our Cancellation and Refund Policy and dress code. Check back frequently to see new start dates or contact us at 888.324.2433. Although the International Culinary Center is accredited by the ACCSC, this course does not fall within the scope of the commission’s accreditation. This non-professional course is designed for personal enrichment and is not intended to qualify a student for employment.