Italian Favorites, Taught by the Experts
Immerse yourself in the fine art of creating authentic Italian cuisine at The International Culinary Center's Italian Studies division, and your kitchen may well become your favorite ristorante. This three-session course focuses on the poultry and meat dishes that Italian food aficionados count among their favorites. Learn the techniques and get the recipes to create a variety of hearty regional Italian dishes, from scaloppini and salsiccia (sausage) to braciole (a beef roulade) and osso buco. Under the guidance of our accomplished chef-instructors, you'll gain the skills and confidence to create these authentic, exquisite dishes at home.
The items you'll make in class will include
- pollo alla cacciatore (braised chicken with tomatoes)
- quaglie alla griglia (stuffed grilled quail with fregola)
- osso buco con risotto Milanese (braised veal shanks with saffron risotto)
- scaloppine di maiale (pork cutlets with fresh tomato and basil)
- costolette di agnello (roasted lamb chops)