Study In The Heart of Silicon Valley
Midway between the Napa Valley vineyards and the fresh-caught seafood of Monterey Bay, and less than an hour’s drive from San Francisco, is ICC California, located in Silicon Valley.
Watch The Video To Learn More About Our California Campus.
Downtown Campbell has restaurants, bars, boutique shops and the Pruneyard Shopping Center has a Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods and movie theater. Just down the road you’ll find Valley Fair Mall and Santana Row with all major retailers.
Student housing at the Avalon is located just 2 miles from ICC and adjacent to downtown Campbell. The Avalon includes an Olympic-size swimming pool and a gym. A bounty of locally grown produce and meat is found at the Campbell Farmer’s Market, held on Sunday mornings.
Silicon Valley is home to tech giants like Google, Apple and Facebook, as well as Stanford University. Start-ups and the spirit of invention is a way of life here. ICC launched the Silicon Valley Corporate Chefs Cook-Off in 2015, a heated battle between top culinary talents from Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Samsung, Oracle and Brocade (Google won this first annual competition)!
A light rail station next to housing takes you to downtown San Jose (Diridon Station). Trains or buses go to San Francisco and Santa Cruz or farther destinations; the San Jose International Airport is closest.
- San Francisco is a leading culinary destination. The famous San Francisco Ferry Building offers an incredible farmers market and artisan retailers.
- The Big Sur coastline between Carmel and Morro Bay is a breathtaking stretch of the California coast with hiking, camping, beaches, restaurants and spas. Approx 2 hours south of the school.
- Santa Cruz has many beaches and mountain trails to explore—a short 35- to 45-minute drive from school (there is also an express bus from downtown San Jose).
- Lake Vasona in nearby Los Gatos is ideal for jogging and picnics.
- The Monterey Bay (approx. 1.25 hours from school) is a great place to see oceanic wildlife, either from a dock or from a boat.
- San Francisco 49ers play at the nearby Levi’s stadium in Santa Clara and Giants baseball play at AT&T Park right on the San Francisco Bay.
Career Courses Offered:
Student Housing in California
The International Culinary Center has partnered with Avalon Campbell, a nearby apartment community, to offer students affordable and beautiful living arrangements in close proximity to campus.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- Full-sized washer and dryer
- Private patio or balcony
- Private on-site storage
- Cable TV, Wi-Fi and utilities included in costs
- Wired for alarm service
- 24-hour maintenance
- Junior Olympic-sized swimming pool and hot tub
- Fitness center
- Access to nearby public transportation
- Short walk from downtown district restaurants, shops and Los Gatos Creek Trail
Room availability for student housing in California is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to discuss your needs with us as soon as possible. For more information and pricing, email housingCA@intlculcenter.com or call 866.318.2433.
Classes start year-round
SCHEDULE A TOUR
Book a 1-on-1 consultation
UPCOMING OPEN HOUSES
Courses Covered: Culinary, Pastry, Italian