Career Programs in New York
Classic Culinary Arts, Classic Pastry Arts, Art of International Bread Baking, Intensive Sommelier Training
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To get started, access the online application for your program of interest from the course description page, or the online application page. Please note there is a $250 tuition deposit, $100 of which is the non-refundable application fee. The application fee and tuition deposit will be applied to the total cost of attendance.Apply Online
*The application fee is non-refundable except that i) the student may cancel the enrollment agreement without penalty within three days after signing the enrollment agreement and making an initial payment and ii) a student who has not visited the school's facility prior to enrollment may withdraw without penalty within three days, following attendance at orientation or a tour of the facilities and inspection of the equipment.
Step 2: Speak to an Admission Representative
After we receive your application, an admission representative will contact you to discuss the steps you'll need to take in order to complete the admission process. You will also receive an enrollment package in the mail, which includes an enrollment agreement, student catalog, and other important information.
Step 3: Submit Required Admission Forms
To secure your seat in the class, you must submit the following within 30 days of paying your application fee:
- A signed enrollment agreement
- Proof of your high school graduation in the form of a high school or college diploma, professional degree, GED, or other high school equivalency
- The medical form contained in your enrollment package, signed by a physician
Step 4: Establish Ability to Pay the Cost of Attendance
To secure your seat in class, you must establish your ability to pay for your selected course no later than 60 days before your class orientation date.
Applicants for Financial Aid
Financial aid applicants will be required to have all necessary paperwork submitted 60 days prior to orientation. For more information on applying for aid, visit the financial aid section of the website.
Cash payers may pay in full no later than 60 days prior to the class orientation date. They also have the option to pay in installments after meeting with the Office of Financial Aid and signing a payment plan 60 days prior to orientation. Tuition will be financed with zero interest in accordance with a payment plan as follows:
- $4,500 deposit received 60 days prior to orientation
- $5,400 payment received on or before orientation
- The balance paid in further installments on the first of each month, beginning approximately one month after the start date
- The last payment must be made no later than 14 days prior to graduation