Must have applied to one of the following class start dates and have gradated high school within past four years
June 15, 2016
The William J. Bullis Scholarship, established by William’s family, was created to honor his memory and help a worthy young adult fulfill his or her culinary or pastry dream. Take advantage of this generous scholarship and imagine a career in the Culinary or Pastry Arts.
Eligible applicants must have graduated high school within four years of starting their chosen program and have applied to a Professional Culinary Arts Immersion or Professional Pastry Arts program with a start date between July 1, 2016 to September 30, 2016.
Please address all scholarship application materials to:
Marc Tsuchiya, Financial Services Manager
The International Culinary Center of California
700 West Hamilton Avenue, Suite 300 Campbell, CA 95008
Tel: (408) 370-5507
1. Applicant must be at least 17 years old
2. Applicants must submit a copy of valid high school diploma (must have graduated high school within four years of starting ICC program)
3. Two letters of recommendation from: a) a character reference (non-family); b) an educator
4. Complete your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)—used to determine financial need—at: www.fafsa.ed.gov (ICC School Code: 025754)
5. Submit answers to essay questions (video submission accepted as well)
- What makes you unique?
- What has been your biggest achievement?
- How will this scholarship help you in your career goals and why would you be an excellent recipient of this scholarship?
- Who in your life has been your biggest influence in the kitchen and why?
- Choose an experience from your own life and explain how it has influenced your development.
- Who do you admire in the Culinary/Pastry world and why?
Questions? Contact Mark Tsuchiya at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-370-5507.