Culinary Arts, Pastry Arts and Italian Career Programs
In celebration of our 30th anniversary, ICC has established the Alumni Mentor Scholarship program. It is a wonderful way to foster connection among our alumni and students.
Alumni will be asked to provide contact information along with a brief recommendation for prospective students. Upon enrollment, students must submit a statement with their culinary goals to receive the scholarship. Alumni can refer multiple candidates. For more information, click here.
To apply for the Alumni Mentor scholarship, applicants must provide:
- A letter of recommendation from the referring ICC alumni
- A completed admission application
- A completed scholarship application online.
- Applicants must choose ONE of the three options to apply:
1. Write a 500-word essay describing your passion for cooking and goals for enrolling in your chosen program OR
2. Answer three questions: Why did you choose ICC and this program?; Once you graduate, what is your goal?; How would this scholarship help you to achieve that goal? OR
3. Submit a video you have created describing your passion for cooking and goals for enrolling in your chosen program.
Materials may be submitted by email or mailed to:
International Culinary Center
Office of Financial Aid
462 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10013