Student Housing in California

The International Culinary Center has partnered with Avalon Campbell, a nearby apartment community, to offer students affordable and beautiful living arrangements in close proximity to campus.


  • Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
  • Full-sized washer and dryer
  • Private patio or balcony
  • Private on-site storage
  • Cable TV, Wi-Fi and utilities included in costs
  • Wired for alarm service
  • 24-hour maintenance
  • Junior Olympic-sized swimming pool and hot tub
  • Fitness center
  • Access to nearby public transportation
  • Short walk from downtown district restaurants, shops and Los Gatos Creek Trail

Room availability for student housing in California is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to discuss your needs with us as soon as possible. For more information and pricing, email or call 866.318.2433.

California Student Housing Map

Download 2018 California Housing PDF

Apply Now

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.